Summary: MVP is growing, and because of that it is an exciting time for new team members to grow with us. The team member in this role is retiring, but we’re not just looking to fill a seat. It is an opportunity for us expand the capabilities of that department, while building in redundancy, and also increasing the culture of this team. Responsibilities: As a Finance Associate – Bookkeeper, you hold a key role in the growth and success of our organization. You have a few primary responsibilities:
- Working within QuickBooks to maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions.
- Unpacking, collating, and entering invoices into our systems.
- Ensuring bills are paid on time while extracting the maximum benefit to us
- Diligent watching of deviations from the standard prior to making payments.
- Teamwork with the other financial team members to provide adequate emergency coverage for adjacent roles.
- Always looking for better/faster/cost effective ways of doing things and reporting those as they come up.
You will be accountable for:
- Accounts Payable – Primary
- Payroll – Primary
- Accounts Receivable – Secondary
To be successful you have:
- An affinity for math and an interest in numbers
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and organized
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision
- Proficiency working with computers (Windows OS, Microsoft Office)
Credentials and Experience:
- +3 Years of experience
- QuickBooks experience in a professional environment
- Microsoft Excel and pivot tables
- Higher level candidates; a related college degree
- ConnectWise experience is a plus, but not required